• You love kids.
• You love teaching, but feel you have more to give.
• You want to own what you do.
• You love to serve people.
• You love to make people happy.
• You are looking for an outlet to serve people in your community to the best of your ability…that also provides a great living.
• You deeply care about children and learning.
• You champion child causes. You don’t like to see kids disengaged or disconnected.
• You want to battle against video game brain drain and provide a place for kids to fit in.
• You do it all.
• You are really connected to your kids’ activities. Maybe you head up a PTO, volunteer at school, coach, or any number of volunteer options.
• You love making a difference and love the idea of making a great living doing it.
• Maybe you coach youth sports, robotics, or chess already.
• You have a natural ability to work with and nurture kids.
• You’d love the opportunity to lead others who are also dedicated to nurturing youth.